An awesome small boat with the handling of a big boat !
The C-SKI 444 hull is widened and lengthened, increasing the stability, with more deck space and improved deck layout plus better all round handling. The C-SKI 444 is very soft riding, remarkable little boat with big boat performance without the big hassles!!
The new C-SKI 444 is 180 mm wider and 60 mm longer. It's a light and easy boat to tow. The beauty of this boat it’s manageable for one person to launch and takes up to 3 divers and their gear, however, sometimes we squeeze 4 divers.
Length: 4.46 m
Width: 1.90 m
• C-Ski 444 is a moulded fibreglass gel coated hull.
• The unloaded overall weight of the C-Ski 444 is 200 kgs excluding the motor
• Hatches: Four - Anchor, fuel, large fish hatch and dry hatch
• Ropes on hatches
• Foam sealing strip under hatch lids
• Bulkheads: Constructed of fibreglass in a chassis configuration.
• Prior to bonding the deck to the bulkheads, the moulded chassis bulkhead is filled with polyurethane foam, which complies with SAMSA (The South African Marine Safety Authority) regulations.
• Transom: Composite (incredibly strong) - takes up to a 50 HP outboard motor and now even a 60HP Outboard.
• The transom can be raised for long-shaft motor (optional extra
• Deck: Self-draining and anti-slip.
• Hatches are moulded and bonded to the deck.
• Console has a built in shelf, with a side access (screw in hatch), it also has moulded battery compartment
• Moulded top deck incorporating a front anchor hatch with flush fitting lid
• Anchor Post
• Aluminium keel strip
• Bow eye
• Built in fuel line
Standard Features (including spare wheel)
• 4 X Large Urethane rollers
• Jockey wheel
• Lockable hitch
• Mounted tail lights
• Moulded sleepers - Unique to this trailer (2 X Rear, 1 X centre front)
• New rear tilting rollers
• Easy and light towing